Arrangement for Wedding at OLPS Church must be made at least six (6) months before the date of Marriage.
- Day & Time for Mass/Service
Saturdays 9am or 12noon
Please email secretariat at [email protected] to check on the date/time availability, then confirm with the Priest if he is able to preside at the wedding. Obtain our Application for Marriage form and other information from secretariat and return the completed Application form together with a cash/cheque contribution of $200 (non-refundable) to confirm the booking.
Important Note: Couple must come personally to collect the Application Form and submit the necessary documents to the Parish Secretary (during office hours).
- Parish Secretary Opening hours
Monday and Saturday: 9.00 am to 6.00 pm
Tuesday to Friday: 9.00 am to 10.00 pm
Sunday: 9.00 am to 1.00 pm
Public Holidays: Closed
MPC & CEE
The Archdiocese requires couples to attend the Marriage Preparation Course (MPC) or the Catholic Engaged Encounter (EE) before the wedding. Places are limited, so please register at least 6 months to a year ahead. Details are available at www.catholic.org.sg/mpc or www.catholic.org.sg/ceespore.
Either course should be attended preferably before the engagement is formally announced.
Interview with the Priest solemnising the Marriage
- Fix a date for an interview with the priest to complete all details in the Pre-Nuptial Inquiry Form
- The couple (or the baptised Catholic partner) must give a copy of the following:-
- Certified copy of your Baptism Extract (valid 6 months prior to the date of the Pre-Nuptial Inquiry) that you can get from the church where you were baptised.
- Photocopy of the “MPC” or “EE” Certificate.
- Copy of ROM Certificate if your marriage was previously solemnised at ROM.
- Photocopies of I/Cs of wedding couple and their 2 witnesses
- The Unsigned Certificate of Marriage collected from ROM before the Wedding Day must be submitted to Secretariat.
- A love offering of $250 for choir services and commentator.
- No throwing of confetti, rose petals etc. inside the church or outside the church compound.
Reservation of parish hall for reception
Contribution for use of the Parish Hall is $250 (in cash or cheque) non-refundable to OLPS Church. Tables and chairs will be provided. The use of the Canteen is for 2 hours only, inclusive of the time of the Wedding Mass/Service (i.e from 9am to 11am or from 12noon to 2pm). Please ensure the tables and chairs in the Parish Hall are returned to its original state after the reception.
The foyer is not available on the first Saturday of each month as SSVP conducts their ration distribution from 9am - 1pm at the foyer.
For more information, please contact Parish Secretariat