Please call the Secretariat at 62419565 to make the funeral arrangements.
Things to take note of
- Deceased/family members should preferably be in residence within the boundaries of the Parish.
- The death and baptism certificates are to be handed personally to the Secretariat.
The following will then be arranged
- Mass/Service should be held 2 hours before the arranged time of cremation.
There will be no Funeral Mass/Service on Sundays.
- Nightly prayer services can be arranged.
- Parish funeral minister will be assigned to help with the arrangements.
Eulogies are not permitted during the Mass/Service but can be done at the crematorium.
For more information, please contact Parish Secretariat