Ministries that need your help!
Click on this link to find out what are the latest ministries' needs and who is recruiting now. Basically, every parishioner is encouraged to join at least 1 ministry to be in a community that will help you to grow spiritually and form strong support & accountability for you, as you progress in life.
YOUR talents could be needed in many ministries. Can you sing? Can you do art? administerial work? Can you serve the poor? or more? Find out what are the latest needs here!
Announcements in weekly bulletins
- St Pio Devotion on 23 Aug at 6.45pm.
- Landings 10 weeks programme start with opening night on 28 Aug 2017.
- Mass schedule for Assumption of Our Lady - please refer to bulletin.
- Phase 2 registration for Level 1 catechism session is on 19/20 Aug.
- Morning Mass on 9 Aug (Wed) is at 8am. No evening Mass.
- Mass schedule for Assumption of our Lady - please refer to bulletin
- Registration for Primary One catechism session for year 2018 begins with Phase I on 12/13 Aug.
- Children's Eucharistic Adoration on 28 July (Fri) at 8-9pm
- St Pio Devotion on 23 July (Sun) at 4.45pm
- Priests on retreat from 3-7 July 2017.
- Children's Eucharistic Adoration on 30 June (Fri) at 8-9pm.
- Priests' Annual Retreat from 3-7 July.
- Morning Mass on Monday, 26 June is at 8am.
- Children's Liturgy will be celebrated on 11 & 25 June.
- Mass schedule for Ascension of the Lord - please refer to bulletin.
- No Night of Music on 25 May (Thurs).
- L10 celebrate Sacrament of Confirmation on 14 May at 3pm.
- Lectors & Commentators recruitment - please refer to bulletin.
- Morning Mass on 10 May (Wed) is at 8.00am. NO evening Mass.
- 38th Anniversary celebration of OLPS Charismatic is on 10 May at 8pm.
- Morning Mass on 1st May (Mon) is at 8.00am. No evening Mass.
- Confirmation Camp reunion on 29 April at 4pm, Verbist Hall.
- Organist/pianist needed for Wednesday 6pm Mass.
- Rite of Election/workshop for Level 10 Confirmands on 22 Apr 2017.
- St Pio devotion on 23 Apr (Sun) at 4.45pm.
- 1 of 14